ACM Archives

September 1998

ACM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ann Sobel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Association for Computing Machinery at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:37:10 -0400
Minutes for the ACM meeting on September 16, 1998

Michael did a terrific job with introductions:
all about ACM and what to look for.

Great job Bryce for ordering just the right amount of pizza.

Our speakers were of the following:
1) PricewaterhouseCoopers: Holly Kaminski and Jennifer Zagofsky
They spoke on different times of consulting: business process, financial,
strategy, and systems consulting.
2) Procter&Gamble: Michael T. Jordan, graduate of MU.
He gave a backround of different areas in the systems department etch.
3) Dr. Sobel
Thank you Dr. Sobel for telling us your backround and experiences!

If you would like to email any of these speakers, their addresses are:
Holly: [log in to unmask]
Jennifer: [log in to unmask]
Mike: [log in to unmask]
Dr. Sobel: [log in to unmask]

Our next ACM meeting is wed, oct 21.  it was Oct 14 but that's the SAN Job
Fair.  At the meeting we will be something a little more techy so get
excited!

The next AWC meeting is Thursday, Oct 1.  It will be at 6pm and it's
uptown night.

any questions, ask the listserv!!

Thanks,
tricia cutter