ATEG Archives

December 2000

From:
Phyllis Hostmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:03:24 -0600
Yikes -
I hope I am not in over my head here -- I'll be very honest -- the intense
scholoarly tone of the emails I've been lurking around to read have me a bit
overwhelmed.

I am leaving today for a week-long tech meeting for our state tech plan.  I
will be back in the office the week before Christmas and I promise to try
and send out a succint message explaining how I taught sentence patterns.

Basically, I am looking for validation.  I know the things I did worked
wonders for my students and now I am sharing this with numerous other
teachers.  I don't want to be giving out ideas and materials that are not
educationally sound.
Thanks for your interest.

Ph