ATEG Archives

November 1997

From:
Jim Dubinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 13:24:46 -0500
Hello fellow ATEG list subscribers,

For the past several days, I've been in close contact with the university's
computer systems chief, and we think we've found a way to cut, if not
eliminate, the traffic that has been slipping by some of the standard list
defenses.  Only time will tell.

Until then, all that I can do is ask for your patience and request that you
use your delete key for those messages that have already come over the net.

I also want to publicly thank the subscribers who have helped us identify
the sources of that material.

Best wishes,

Jim Dubinsky                      l Miami University, Hamilton
[log in to unmask]          l Hamilton, OH 45011
http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~jdubinsky
"It's a long way from sparks to fire."