ATEG Archives

January 1997

From:
Jim Dubinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 14:16:46 +0000
Dear Assembly Members,

I just received a copy of the message offering an opportunity to talk
to/with the animals.   I do not know how this person/group managed to get
such a message through.  I've forwarded it to the Computer Guru at our
university.  I plan on talking to him later today about the situation.

All I can say is that I'm sorry.

I hope this offer to talk with the animals will not detract from your
willingness to continue to talk with each other about language.  I've been
enjoying the exchanges about what do we, as teachers, do when confronted
with non-standard usages.

Best wishes,

Jim Dubinsky
Miami U, Hamilton