ATEG Archives

April 1998

From:
Martha Kolln <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 18:32:44 -0400
If you're thinking about submitting a proposal for our ATEG Conference in
Seattle (July 17 & 18), please do so--but don't panic because the old
deadline is almost here:  We are extending the date to May 25.

I'd like to take this opportunity, also, to encourage you to attend the
conference, which will be held at North Seattle Community College.  The
program promises to be most interesting, with sessions on classroom
practices at various levels, research on teaching methods, computer
methods, even grammar teaching outside the classroom, in corporate
settings.

We are also doing a two-day minicourse in conjunction with the conference
(July 15 and 16) that carries 2 graduate credits through Central Washington
University.

For information about the minicourse or about registration and housing,
please be in touch with Michael Kischner ([log in to unmask]).
You can submit program proposals to me (3628 Buffalo Run Road, Bellefonte,
PA 16823).  If you have questions, please feel free to get in touch by
e-mail or by phone (814-355-4666).  I'll be out of touch, however, from May
10-22.

Martha Kolln