ATEG Archives

July 2014

From:
"Myers, Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2014 16:14:55 +0000
Glenda,

"Fixin' to" is also quite popular here, too.

I teach a unit on Appalachian English in my grammar class when I teach it here at Eastern Kentucky University, where I am retired but still teaching part-time.

As I best remember, you're in Alabama. Correct?

Check me out at Amazon.com, the book section.

I'm at [log in to unmask]

I was formerly the Book Review Editor for the ATEG Journal.

Best Wishes,

Marshall