ATEG Archives

February 2006

From:
Phil Bralich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:42:41 -0500
What are the proposals so far?  Has scope and sequence proposed any themselves?  Are there some relatively acceptable positions in print some where that we can bring to bear on this discussion?  Does the Scope and Sequence committee have a page on the ATEG web site where these things can be posted?

It might be fun to have a contest and see what sort of proposals we come up with and then have a vote.

Phil Bralich