ATEG Archives

June 2013

From:
Paul T Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2013 00:36:13 -0400
Gentlemen,

The Archives of the list, which you may examine yourselves by using the
link embedded below,

show that there has been no official traffic on the list since May 24.
That is not abnormal when you consider the patterns of engagement of the
various members over the years.

Nothing has gone wrong. Things will pick up again.

Paul T. Wilson
Western Michigan University