ATEG Archives

June 2005

From:
Rex Houston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 11:09:27 -0700
HI,
    MY NAME IS REX HOUSTON, AND I AM TEACHING 7TH
GRADE ENGLISH FOR SUMMER SCHOOL.  MY STUDENTS HAD A
HARD TIME IDENTIFYING THE SUBJECTS AND PREDICATES OF A
SENTENCE.  DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OF HOW I
COULD TEACH THIS SO THAT MY STUDENTS WILL UNDERSTAND
IT.

THANKS,

REX HOUSTON
7TH GRADE LANGUAGE ARTS INSTRUCTOR
BATESVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
BATESVILLE, MS  38606

--- Mary Mocsary <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Amy,
>
>          I am trying to gather my materials for my
> Grammar Bingo
> presentation, and I would like to know if you could
> give me any idea of how
> many handouts to bring.  I know that it is still
> early, but I thought I
> would ask since I was thinking about it today.
>
>                  Mary Mocsary
>                  Southeastern Louisiana University
>
>                  At 11:52 AM 6/7/05, you wrote:
> >This is a reminder to all who plan to attend our
> wonderful and exciting
> >conference that the more of you are there, the more
> exciting and
> >wonderful it will be! Please send in your
> registration asap!
> >see www.ateg.org for details.
> >Best,
> >Amy Benjamin
> >President, ATEG
> >
> >To join or leave this LISTSERV list, please visit
> the list's web interface at:
> >      http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/ateg.html
> >and select "Join or leave the list"
> >
> >Visit ATEG's web site at http://ateg.org/
>
> To join or leave this LISTSERV list, please visit
> the list's web interface at:
> and select "Join or leave the list"

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/