ATEG Archives

September 2001

From:
Maciek Traczyk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 07:16:24 +0200
On 3-9-2001 5:49, "Christine Gray" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Maciek, where do you live?

Quite difficult to say ;-)
I was born in Poland and spent most of my life there. My father lives in
Germany, though. That is why I was often "on the road", you know.
Last year I spent in Japan (scholarship). At the moment I'm in Poland, but
it won't be long before I go to Japan again. For a couple of years.

Coming back to the subject, I really enjoy teaching. I've been teaching
German, Japanese and English to the Poles, German and English to the
Japanese and Polish to a Bolivian girl. Every single time it was great fun
for me. And for my students, too, I believe. Some of them have been working
with me for years now. My youngest pupil was 12; the oldest 63.

Anyway, why do you ask?

Have a nice day!

MACiek

Tel +48-608-632-223
To those of you who received honours, awards and distinctions, I say well
done. And to the C students, I say you, too, can be president of the United
States.

George W. Bush, US President