ATEG Archives

December 2010

From:
Gregg Heacock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 10:14:34 -0800
John & Craig,
	I have not been tracking this entire conversation, but it seems I
have dipped into it at the right point.  I am interested in how
people have empirically tested the presence of abstractions as a
phenomena in our world.  Could you say more?
	I am glad to see this conversation is going somewhere exciting,
	Gregg