ATEG Archives

June 2001

Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:57:37 +0100
Due to my computer at home being reformatted, I have lost two messages from
people who said they were interested in hearing something about my research
into the metalinguistic knowledge of primary school teachers.
If you remember contacting me about this, and only received a short e-mail
to say that I would be contacting you after a trip to America, please could
you contact me again? In particular I'm interested to hear from the person
who said they had done some similar research into language teachers'
knowledge.
Thank-you
Siobhan Casson
University of Durham