ATEG Archives

October 2007

From:
"O'Sullivan, Brian P" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:12:36 -0400
Muriel Harris uses Hartwell's classification of "grammars" in _Teaching One-on-One_, a book that is very well-regarded among Writing Center professionals (and also intended for others who teach writing at the college level).

Brian

Brian O'Sullivan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of English
Director of the Writing Center