ATEG Archives

December 1995

From:
Michael Kischner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 17:01:09 -0800
We have a (marvelous) iin-house-published book on syntax and style.  It
uses old-fashioned diagramming to teach the syntax and sentence-combining
to give students practice with style.  We're trying hard to get a
commercial publisher interested.  We're new at all this so don't know
about listing it with ATEG.  Do you have any advice about this?

Michael Kischner
North Seattle Community College