ATEG Archives

December 2000

From:
Judy Diamondstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:49:34 -0500
Gretchen, I believe the netiquette concerns citation in publications rather
than circulation via email. I may be wrong, but if I am, the netiquette is
frequently violated. I do think readers need beware when a message is
recontextualized -- whether it's gossip in the hallway or the insertion of
an email message from one conversation into another. The author would NOT
have written the message that we read if she had wanted to communicate her
concerns to ATEG.

Judy