ATEG Archives

May 1999

From:
"Paul T. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 02:40:30 -0400
This is an exceptionally respectable area of the web.  But no mailing list
is immune from spam.  Every once in a while someone gets our server address
and puts something in here that nobody wants to see.  The best thing to do
is to write to the webmaster or postmaster of the originating site and
complain.

Stick with ateg.  You will enjoy it and you will learn a great deal.  I have.

-----
Paul T. Wilson                                  [log in to unmask]
Professor of Reading
Western Michigan University