ATEG Archives

March 1998

From:
Sara Garnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 16:59:14 -0500
Yes, Ed, do post it.  I am only in a few minutes of calm before the storm
opening unopened e-mail that has accumulated.  I am slow!  I have also been
reading some of the very interesting exchanges on the listserv.  I hope
some of the students in the course will join ATEG.  And thanks for the web
site address.  I am still waiting for time to access it!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Sara
At 11:19 AM 2/20/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Sara,
>  Thank you for posting your course syllabus on the
>listserver. May I post it on our Web site. We have a
>place there for syllabi, but only one is currently there.
>(Hint to the rest of you who teach grammar
>courses????)
>Thanks,
>Ed V.

Sara Garnes