ATEG Archives

April 2016

From:
Sean Ruday <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2016 18:23:14 -0400
Hello ATEG Community!

Please consider submitting a proposal to present at the 2016 ATEG Conference!

The 2016 ATEG Conference will be held on August 4th and 5th, 2016 at
the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, VA. This year's
conference theme is "We Contain Multitudes! Reaching All Students with
Grammar Instruction."

Walt Whitman, in "Song of Myself," boldly states "I contain
multitudes." This year, ATEG makes a similar assertion: our 27th
conference celebrates strategies, methods, and ideas related to
effective grammar instruction-especially when that instruction is used
to make grammar accessible, relevant, and engaging to all students.
This year's conference will focus on grammar instruction designed to
reach the diverse array of students teachers serve.

Proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis until May 15th, 2016.
Please visit the link below for more information:

ateg.weebly.com/2016-conference.html

Just let me know if you have any questions!
Sean
--
Sean Ruday, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of English Education