ATEG Archives

February 2006

From:
Phil Bralich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 10:19:44 -0800
I have been in grammar/syntax for over 25 years, but it is only on this list that I have heard of "Linguistic Grammar."  Are there formal descriptions and discussion of it available in journals and books?  Are there recognized authors on the subject?  Also, does anyone know where I might get a copy of Tim Hadley's dissertation?

Phil Bralich