ATEG Archives

March 1997

From:
Palotas Anna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 18:05:46 +0000
Good Evening Everybody,

 I'm a Hungarian student. Although I haven't any diploma yet, i am
interested in this list.
 I'd like to know what your mind is about the use of the computer
in the teaching of languages. How to use this technology for example
in the teaching of the Grammar? This technology is more and more
successful in Hungary so I'll choose the multimedia as my major subject
in the college. I think it may be very effective. Do you think so?