ATEG Archives

February 1997

From:
Palotas Anna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 17:20:01 GMT
At 09:22 de 1997.01.31.vEw8  -0400, you wrote:Hello Michael,
Excuse me for my lately letter. If you want to be a member of this list,
do send a SUBSCRIPT command for the [log in to unmask] and then
can write to the list.
If it's OK and you don't give any letter from me after all,then the problem is
at my computer.
Good look for the trying!