ATEG Archives

January 2006

From:
Helene Krauthamer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 13:26:00 -0800
Hi, Everyone!

After too long a hiatus (from teaching and keeping up
with this Listserv!), I'm going to be teaching
Advanced Grammar again, and was wondering, to
paraphrase our favorite students, what I've missed.
Found any good grammar websites or teaching tips? I
know I can just look at the archives, but I mostly
want to say that I'm back to lurking on this listserv.
 Also, if any of you are planning to be in the
Washington, DC, area during the Spring semester and
would like to be a guest speaker at my class, which
meets Monday and Wednesday from 5:30 -6 :50 PM (for
possibly a free dinner), please send me an email at

It's good to be in touch with you all again.
Thanks!
-Helene

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com