ATEG Archives

July 2000

From:
Connie Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 14:20:00 -0400
Thanks, Ed, for all this helpful information about posting our "joint project"
information.  Considering your options, I think I'll put mine on my own Web site,
probably next week.  At that point, I'll send you the URL for accessing the
materials, and you can add it to this new ATEG page.  What should we call it?
Anybody have some ideas?

Again, thnks--
Connie