ATEG Archives

February 2009

From:
"Spruiell, William C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 17:36:40 -0500
There's also the old network email program PINE, which is the only
example I know of of a self-referential software name ("Pine Is Not Elm"
-- apparently, it replaced an earlier program named after the other
tree).

---Bill Spruiell