ATEG Archives

June 2004

From:
"Veit, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:43:32 -0400
Although I am in sympathy with Ms. Wolfe's message and would have been happy to receive it from her directly or on a political listserv (and am eager to see the movie when it opens here tomorrow), I agree completely that this particular list should be reserved for messages related to teaching and understanding English grammar.

We're all busy, we all get hundreds of unwanted messages, and we must all respect each other's time and privacy, just as we would want ours respected.

Dick Veit

			From: Assembly for the Teaching of English Grammar