ATEG Archives

August 2001

From:
Liz Spalding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:11:05 -0400
Many of you gave me helpful suggestions for texts to use in a
graduate-level "grammar for teachers" class I'm teaching this fall.  I'm
wondering if and how any of you use film--both documentaries and
popular--to illustrate or convey course content.....I look forward to
hearing your ideas!  Liz Spalding
Dr. Elizabeth Spalding
Assistant Professor
Department of Curriculum and Instruction
309 Dickey Hall
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY  40506-0017
Phone:(606)257-4127