ATEG Archives

May 2008

From:
Linda Di Desidero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2008 07:08:03 -0400
Craig:
I don't see any difference between what you call "transitory" and what Martha has called 'events'.

All of your examples refer to events, right? (e.g. Emily's interview, the births of children, etc.)

Best--
Linda

Linda Di Desidero, Ph.D.
Acting Director, Communication Studies & Professional Writing
University of Maryland University College
3501 University Boulevard, East
Adelphi, MD 20783

			From: Assembly for the Teaching of English Grammar