ATEG Archives

March 1995

From:
dubinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Association of Teachers of English Grammar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 09:01:54 EST
I just sent a message to you.  When I received it back from the listserv, I
discovered that the split/join command eliminated an entire sentence (it was
there on my screen when I sent it, but . . . ).  I'm relatively sure that
you'll be able to figure out my meaning.  The missing sentence asked all of us
to take a chance and put our ideas on the table by sending them in the ether
world.

        I guess I already made the mistake I said I was prepared to make at the
end of my message.  The game is afoot.

Jim