ATEG Archives

November 2008

From:
MC Johnstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2008 20:50:40 +0300
Scott,

High IQ and all that... I have done a similar exercise with functionally
emerging-literate Arab students reading English and am willing to try it
again, in the interests of science.

I don't have IQ scores for them but I can provide recent TOEFL data.
Perhaps that can be calibrated to something or other...

Mark