ATEG Archives

August 2011

From:
Craig Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2011 08:33:30 -0400
Bob,
     I'm perplexed by the reply. I don't recall saying anything about
your work or Jim's work in the post. I don't recall addressing
"developmental writing" directly.
     My apologies if I have somehow insulted you without trying to. I
have no idea where your anger is coming from, but I can sense that it is
real.
    I would like to think that the ATEG list is a place where differing
views can be presented collegially. I would certainly look with interest
at your direct response to John's question.

Craig