ATEG Archives

April 2008

From:
Edmond Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 12:01:02 +0100
Here are three more:

ŒOf all the felt I ever felt, I never felt a piece of felt which felt the
same as that felt felt when I first felt the felt of that felt hat.ı

Nott met Shott. Nott shot at Shott and Shot shot at Nott.  One was shot but
whether Nott shot Shott or Shott shot Nott could not be told.  Nott should
not have been shot, and Shott should not have shot Nott;  Shott should not
have been shot, and Nott should not have shot at Shott.  Not a shot should
have been shot at either Shott or Nott, should it not?

Fords ford fords with Fords, and the Ford Ford uses to ford fords fords
fords like Fords Fords use to ford fords.  Fords ford fords Fordıs Fords
ford, and the fords Fordıs ford are the fords Fords ford, and the Fordıs
Fords ford fords remarkably better than the Fordsı Fords ford those fords.

Edmond

Dr. Edmond Wright
3 Boathouse Court
Trafalgar Road