ATEG Archives

July 2006

From:
Craig Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:47:20 -0400
Bill,
   I just want to say I, for one, am very happy that you gave us your
post, complete with all the apologies (unncessary in my case) about its
questionable usfulenss. I printed it out and hope to do it full justice
later today, but have read enough to find it valuable. I don't know the
history of linguistics, and I'm delighted when someone can fill me in.
This is, of course, totally independent of agreement.  Don't take one
person's cursory response as at all indicative of your value to the
list. Keep posting.

Craig

Phil,