ATEG Archives

August 1999

From:
"H. Krug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 14:16:23 -0700
I am a student teacher from the Universtiy of Washington and am teaching a
9th grade English class in the fall.  I have recently begun compiling
ideas for lesson planning and was wondering if anyone out there has had
any experience teaching grammar using sentence combining.  If so, was
there anything that helped make this endeavor successful/unsuccessful?
Do you have any alternative ideas that could help me to make grammar
interesting for students?

Thank You!  Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Hilliary