ATEG Archives

September 2006

From:
Geoffrey Layton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:00:34 -0500
I wish I could have had the resources for this type of activity!  With
respect to student embarrasment, one of the most important things students
can learn is that their texts - written or spoken - should be formed so as
to be presented in a public forum.  In terms of their actual "on-camera"
performance, learning how to act is certainly a legitimate classroom goal.
Go for it!

Geoff Layton