ATEG Archives

December 2000

From:
"Haussamen, Brock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:57:23 -0500
Dear listserv members,
     Getchen has good points, and I regret forwarding the NCTE discussion
impulsively.  I was sure members would find it interesting, as they have,
but the listservs do create a semi-public/semi-private space where the rules
are fluid and common sense and courtesy are important.  Gretchen's
suggestion of an invitation would certainly have been a preferable route.
My apologies to the NCTE members involved.

Brock Haussamen