ATEG Archives

February 2008

From:
Craig Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:28:47 -0500
Bill,
    Nicely said. I'd just like to add, to bring us back to Gregg's point,
that part of what we are assessing is how well a candidate can LISTEN,
how well he/she can look past entrenched positions that have proven
polarizing in the past and offer alternatives that break those
deadlocks.
   It would be interesting to apply that to the issue of public grammar,
which is deeply polarized, in deep need of new paradigms.

Craig

I'm going to attempt to focus on general rhetoric rather than any