ATEG Archives

November 2000

From:
"Paul E. Doniger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:42:55 -0800
I think Jeff has brought up a very important question: How do we recruit
elementary school teachers into ATEG? If we are going to achieve our most
often stated goals, we really need to bring up the rear, so to speak (this
isn't a value judgement ... I couldn't find a more accurate metaphor). I
think we also need to bring in K-12 Language Arts coordinators and other
power-brokering administrators in order to get the ball rolling.

Let's brainstorm some ideas.

Paul E. Doniger
The Gilbert School