ATEG Archives

February 2008

From:
"Veit, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 20:41:10 -0500
Herb,

Your contributions to this list are invaluable, and I have learned much from them. I am impressed also by your patience, which seems to be infinite, in responding again and again to someone whose minds is closed to explanation, however well informed and clearly presented. I believe this thread can go on forever and will do so until you decide to just let it go. I urge you to take comfort from the fact that many of us have profited from your posts on the subject, to resign yourself to the fact that the person you are trying to reach simply cannot be reached, and to allow his provocations to go unanswered.

I hope we will continue to benefit from many more Herb Stahlke posts--just not in continuation of this thread.

Dick Veit