ATEG Archives

May 2009

From:
"STAHLKE, HERBERT F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2009 13:44:46 -0400
Works only if both husbands have remarried.  Otherwise aren't both mothers-in-law your mother.  Could her taste in clothes really be that bad?  And so soon after Mother's Day.

Welcome to the list!

Herb

Herbert F. W. Stahlke, Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor of English