ATEG Archives

September 2001

From:
greer white <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 10:20:16 -0300
There is an old book that I'd like to recommend to everyone if you can find it - I
haven't checked whether it's still in print - I found it terrifically helpful as
an approach to High School kids ( I taught Grammar positively ecstatically for
about 35 years) - Linguistics by Postman and Weingartner - (Delta/Dell 1966)- not
a text but great suggestions for actual lessons -

Anne Greer/ West Dublin/Nova Scotia