ATEG Archives

March 2005

From:
Craig Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:27:07 -0500
   Jeff Weimelt and I will be presenting at the conference on college
composition and communication (NCTE group) this coming week in San
Francisco.  (Friday morning, 9:30-10:45, H.05.) We sincerely invite any
and all ATEG members to come to the session and/or introduce yourselves
during the conference. If you are presenting on grammar, we would like
to support you as well. Grammar presentations have been fairly rare, so
mutual support is in everyone's interest. We are doing what we can to
reintegrate grammar and writing instruction along new paradigms. There
may have been historically important reasons for grammar and writing
instruction to be at war, but we will be doing our best to help heal
that split.  I hope to see you there.

Craig