ATEG Archives

January 1999

From:
Judy Diamondstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 03:39:34 -0000
Bob,

You are right! in the context of that exchange, I should have
made that part of your message that I was referring to explicit.
I didn't do that, thus the misunderstanding. Mea Culpa!
Sorry that I made it sound bizarre.
Judith

>You quote part of my message about L2 learning and then say "Jim Gee has
>nice article on this controversy."  There is a controversy about the
>value of
>focusing on form in L2 research.
>
>I don't think my interpretation that you are referring to my statements
>about L2
>research is that bizarre.
>
>Bob Yates

Judith Diamondstone  (732) 932-7496  Ext. 352
Graduate School of Education
10 Seminary Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1183

Eternity is in love with the productions of time - Wm Blake