ATEG Archives

August 2001

From:
Sophie Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 09:42:57 +1000
Jim, yours was a super argument and very gratifying reading. Would you
please let me know where the paper you referred to:

`Robert DeBeaugrande, in his 1984 paper, "Forward to the basics," suggests a
number of criteria for writing learner grammars'

was published?

Sophie Johnson
at ENGLISH  GRAMMAR TUTOR
http://www.englishgrammartutor.com/