ATEG Archives

April 2009

From:
Craig Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:42:50 -0400
Hey, Jeff.
   Sorry to hear you are thinking of unsubscribing. I have always valued
your perspectives and your contributions from back when you posted and
presented at our conferences. I was happy to see you at 4C's, glad to
hear you're still fighting the good fight down in Louisiana.
   Reviving the other list is still a live possibility. I appreciate the
vote for it. ATEG, by its very nature, has to be a big tent. I worry,
though, that the best people are too frustrated to continue.

Craig
Well this is a new low, isn't it?