ATEG Archives

August 2006

From:
Jan Kammert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 08:49:33 -0700
I am disappointed that next year's conference will be in the East again.
I loved going to the conference a couple years ago in Seattle.  I know
that I will never be able to attend a conference so far away.  Is there
any thought of rotating the location of the conferences so they're not
always in the same region of the country year after year?
Jan