ATEG Archives

July 2006

From:
Craig Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 17:08:00 -0400
Ed,
   I think that's a very reasonable question to ask. Should we go with
more traditional terminology (like gerund) or for a revised
understanding? Uniform terminology is one issue and what we choose is
another.
   Before the conference, I'll be getting materials from England (NATE
curriculum documents), and I'll bring them with me. (I'll also have
ordering information if people want their own copies.)>I believe they
have already addressed that issue; it will be interesting to see their
choices.

Craig

Craig,