ATEG Archives

October 2007

From:
Carol Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:17:09 -0700
Thank you. I am only halfway through his article, but
it seems quite important. I currently give formal
grammar instruction to four freshman sections of basic
writing (at the most basic level) and I am trying to
figure out why so few of the other composition
teachers do this. I am sure that there is value in it,
but I suppose that this needs to be proved.
CLM

http://mail.yahoo.com