ATEG Archives

May 1995

From:
MICHAEL BURRIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 1995 16:23:02 -0400
ATEG:

Will someone give me some titles of quality books on English Grammar
for adults ?  Although I have just finished my undergraduate degree
in English, my concentration was in writing.  I want to brush-up on
my knowledge of the subject to improve my writing skill.

Thanks,

Mike Burris
Bedford, Massachusetts

P.S.  I have an Elements of Style Manual, but I want something more
comprehensive.