ATEG Archives

January 1997

From:
GARY DOHRER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 17:20:35 -0700
Rebecca,
I did enjoy the conversation you sent me.  It reminds me how powerful
the language can be and politically charged.

I hope I wasn't too grouchy this morning when I rean into you.  I was
really counting on getting some work done on the computer and I'm
getting a little tired of not being able to count on it.  (There I go
again).  Anyway, I hope I didn't cast a shadow on your day by my mood.

Hope you have a good weekend.  Will see you next week.  I have some
interesting issues I would like to discuss with you.  Like, how much
does congress really know about ebonics.  They use such clear
standard English in all the documents they produce.  (food for
thought)
Gary