ATEG Archives

January 2001

From:
Judy Diamondstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:19:38 -0500
uh oh. Well, so much for that procedure.

I'll just repeat for now what the purpose of the message board is & who
it's supposed to be for.

The message board is for teachers, at any level, who want to "talk shop"
with colleagues about what they do/ what they have to/would like to do with
respect to grammar instruction. It's for nuts & bolts talk, sharing
resources & strategies, not for theoretical debate or the promotion of a
particular approach. It's for anyone who wants to participate in /
contribute to that kind of discussion.